______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Halloween Cameo Caper 2014 Reprise

A while ago I did a 4-page, full color comic for the annual webcomic crossover event Halloween Cameo Caper. I was kind of early with my submission, for time reasons, but it was real fun to do it.



Now, seeing all the contributions coming in, I got inspired to do a little reprise piece, featuring Centennia and Jenny Everywhere as pictured in a drawing by Aggie Janicot, as well as characters Andrew and Marie-Ange from the webcomic Autumn Bay.

Still a bit rough around the edges, I hope I can clean this up a bit… when time allows. Even better of course would be, if I can find the time to do a couple more of these based on other people's contributions! Time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment